Cold laser therapy, also known as Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), is a procedure that works by interacting with tissue using particular light wavelengths to help speed up the healing process. Clinicians use cold lasers, which are flashlight-sized instruments. Depending on the region’s size and the dose given by the cold laser device, the laser is positioned directly over the injured area for anything from 30 seconds to several minutes.
We use low-level laser therapy (LLLT) on patients with a range of acute and chronic conditions to relieve pain, swelling, spasms and improve functionality. Chiropractor Cold Laser Therapy, the most effective laser on the market, uses a cold laser to treat acute conditions in a controlled manner.
Advantages of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser treatment has a long list of known advantages, including:
- Increased circulation
- Reduced swelling by improving lymphatic drainage
- The increased pace of recovery.
- Inflammation is reduced when enzymes that cause swelling, redness, discomfort, heat are inhibited.
- It results in reduced pain due to the stimulation of natural pain-killing endorphins.
While the cure is successful, it is appropriate to prescribe the therapy following the seriousness of the problem; typically, a 3-month treatment is required. While the treatment period will seem to be lengthy, the session terms must be completed to ensure full rehabilitation and the prevention of potential disorders.
How does this therapy work?
- Low-level infrared light is used in Cold Laser Therapy to facilitate cell regeneration in the targeted region. Although the instrument can make contact with the patient’s skin, the operation is painless and non-invasive.
- Plantar Fasciitis patients’ damaged tissue will begin to heal in a matter of minutes, which is a massive relief for those who need an appointment right away.
- Cold Laser treatments work to reduce pain over time by speeding up and even initiating the regeneration process that heals the plantar fascia.
While the alternative is less expensive, it is seen as a temporary cure rather than the long-term benefits that Cold Laser therapies have. The long-term effort in treating the disease would pay off in the end. Please make an appointment at our state-of-the-art facility by requesting a free consultation at our Chiropractor Cold Laser Therapy Kennesaw location today for more details about our treatments. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to assisting you in achieving your wellness objectives.